Sunday, August 2, 2009

Pizza Milano


Ever feel like having some nice Italian food but find it just a little bit ( or quite a bit) over the budget? Good news for you! A few friends of mine introduced me to this great new place some months back - Pizza Milano


If you feel like having some Italian food, with a budget of no more than RM 10 + some 5% tax. Then Pizza Milano is the place to go. I am unsure if they have other branches elsewhere, but there is one located in 1utama.

Location: Right outside Secret Recipe or McDonalds at the 2nd Floor (Old Wing) of 1Utama Shopping Complex.

Price: Depending on what you order, you can get a decent meal w/o drink for RM10 or so. The small personal pizza is about Rm9.99, 7inch diameter. But I usually go for the cheaper and more filling pasta!





I never carry my camera, so i Googled pizza milano for some pics. Found some nice ones on this guys site. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment