Sunday, August 23, 2009

Carl's Junior


If you ever find yourself bored, really thirsty, tired of standing or walking around in a shopping centre, then Carl's Junior is the place to go.

Why do I say that?
Isn't it kinda expensive?

Well, yes, it is kinda expensive. BUT, I did not say you had to go there to eat anything.
Yesterday I found myself at 1utama ( again). There were no good movies, thus I was walking along the long stretches of 1utama, wearing my legs out.

I decided to go into Carl's Junior. And it was a very very good decision.




Reasons?
  1. I was thirsty
  2. I was tired
  3. I wanted to sit
At Carl's Jr, much like McDonalds, they allow to refill you drinks.

One small cup cost about RM 3.00, before tax.

Is Rm 3.00 worth a drink?
NO! Do not waste your time buying a drink anywhere for Rm3 - unless its Carl's Jr.
I refilled my ice lemon tea drink 4 times yesterday! less than 1 ringgit a drink.

So... is Rm 1.00 worth a cup of iced lemon tea?
YES!!!

Another plus point was there the environment in Carl's Jr is pretty good. Clean, aircon, nice seats, and a pencil in the middle of the table

:)

Image from http://johanbakry.blogspot.com



1 comment: